- Big Spring grad and Penn State-Mont Alto softball sophomore Brooklyn Wagner was named Thursday to the USCAA All-American Second Team, her second such honor in as many years. She was joined by Shippensburg High School product, and current senior, Krista Feaser on Honorable Mentions. Wagner hit .541 with three homers and 34 RBIs. Feaser hit .340 with 17 RBIs and 31 runs.
- Shippensburg senior defender Valerie Hertz was selected to the Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association All-Atlantic Region First Team, her second such award, after ranking 15th in the nation in forced turnovers per game (2.44) and 16th in groundballs per game (3.88).
- The All-Centennial Conference Track and Field teams were announced Thursday. On the women's side, Dickinson's Emma Johnson First Team in the 10K and Second Team in the 5K. Other second-teamers included Sarah House (10K) and the 4x800 team of Lilianna Matala, Sarah Yanega, Allyson Yanega and Isabella Cardi (also 1500 Honorable Mention). Analisa Groble (javelin), Natalie Suess (high jump), Naji Thompson (100), Tessa Cassidy (10K) were named Honorable Mention. Olivia Watson was named to the Sportsmanship Team.
- On the men's side, Dickinson's 4x800 relay of Thomas Riordan, William Chandler, Bryce Descavish and Eric Herrman got First Team honors. Second Team picks included Adam Gamber (pole vault), Ben Brandeis (400 hurdles) and Descavish (10K), and Honorable Mention went to Hermann (1500) and Descavish (5K). Ben Sobel made the Sportsmanship Team.
- The Google Cloud Academic All-District Division II At-Large Teams were released Thursday, and Shippensburg junior swimmer Gracee Tothero was selected. The College Sports Information Directors Association of America pick the teams each year.