- Carlisle won both games Saturday to claim Saturday's title at Greencastle Antrim's Blue Devil Soccer Challenge. Ryleigh Poole dished out three assists as Carlisle coasted to a 4-1 road win over Shippensburg in the opener. Four different Thundering Herd players scored, and Madalyn Brymesser recorded seven stops in net. The in the title game, which Carlisle claimed 3-2, Sierra Young scored and dished out two assists to help win the game. Her feed to Sejla Podzic in the 46th minute proved the game-winner. Young scored against Ship as well.
- Grace Webster scored a pair of goals as Trinity dispatched East Pennsboro 3-0 in a home victory.
- Not long after she helped the cross country team win the Ben Bloser Invitational at Big Spring, Julia Raich scored a goal in Camp Hill's 3-1 road win at West Perry. Ava Brackett and Margot Kuller also found the net.
- Natalie Rocuskie scored twice and dished out an assist in Cedar Cliff's 4-1 win over Warwick, while Maggie Conklin chipped in two assists.
- It wasn't enough for just one overtime goal, Red Land and Donegal had to score twice in the extra frame. The result: a 1-1 tie. The Patriots' Kaylee Nace scored in the 84th minute and was followed by a strike from the Indians' Hannah Dunn a minute later.
You have free articles remaining.
Keep reading for FREE!
Enjoy more articles by signing up or logging in. No credit card required.
NEWVILLE — Many of the area’s biggest names were not in attendance — Carlisle ran the Spiked…