Skip to main content
Updating results


Q: I recently found out that the master deed plan referenced on my title document shows the wrong unit number for my condo. I have tried approaching my neighbor to work on a title transfer swap, but they are unwilling to do a title swap. How can I fix my title document? My condo association lawyer is also unwilling to take on the fix.

  • Updated

WASHINGTON (AP) — The prosecutor tasked with examining the U.S. government's investigation into Russian election interference charged a prominent cybersecurity lawyer on Thursday with making a false statement to the FBI five years ago.

  • Updated

Q: How do I go about getting my house into our trust? Do I need to contact the person who did the trust for us? Do I need to use the attorney that set up the trust? Do I even need an attorney to do this?


Dear Annie: My son, “Rick,” and a former friend of his, “Cherie,” had a baby together. I love Cherie and the baby so much, and I’m fortunate t…

Q: My 91-year old mother lives with my sister. She took my mother to a lawyer without my knowledge in 2019. I unexpectedly found out that two quitclaim property deeds were transferred into a trust, for which my sister is apparently the trustee.

  • Updated

The governor's attorney blasted the investigation conducted by the state Attorney General's Office as unjustly orchestrated to reach the conclusion the governor engaged in sexual harassment.

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.


News Alerts

Breaking News