Carlisle, PA 17015
About Saint Patrick School
Get an inspirational start on your weekend by joining us for Mass, Fridays at 8:30.
Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program
The EITC is a non-profit scholarship program that was started in 2001. With this program, businesses can place funds into a non-profit organization rather than setting that money aside for taxes.
To learn more about EITC, please CLICK HERE!
When you look at one of our recent class of seniors, the results are very encouraging:
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion at Trinity HS and LifeTeen
- Core team members for Edge
- Lectors for school and parish Masses
- High school ambassador programsand high school Honor Councils.
Some of their academic accomplishments:
- Valedictorian and salutatorian at Trinity HS.
- One National Merit Scholar and one NMS commended student.
- 3 students in the top 5% in area public schools (2 at Carlisle, 1 at Boiling Springs).
- 2 seniors with perfect 4.0 gpa’s at Carlisle; Brain Busters/Quiz Bowl Teams (THS and CHS).
- And National Honor Society members at all the high schools (math and foreign language honor societies as well).
Arts and athletics:
- County band/choir members.
- Leads in HS musicals.
- All-district in lacrosse, soccer, and track.
- State champions in track.
- Varsity letter in basketball.
- Over $1 million in academic scholarships.
- Catholic universities: Notre Dame, various “Saint U’s”, The Mount, DeSales, Loyola; service academies (2 Annapolis, 1 West Point).
- Univ. of PA, Pitt and PSU, Johns Hopkins, Ga Tech, VA Tech, Ship, West Chester, Wilkes and more.
- 100% are going to college.
All-in-all, pretty impressive for a class of 31 students. Most important is the strong character development they started at home, furthered with us, and refined and exhibited in high school. They are great representatives of their families, themselves, their schools and our parish. All parishioners should take great satisfaction in having helped them become wonderful young men and women.
The foundation they received at our parish school has served them well and is available, today, to your children. Please contact us for a tour.
Saint Patrick School was founded in 1947 and is an elementary school under the guidance of the Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg and the pastor of Saint Patrick Parish. Our school is located in Central Pennsylvania, Cumberland County, and serves students in pre-kindergarten through the eighth grade from the Saint Patrick Parish, as well as students from outside the parish. Students come from local communities: Carlisle, Newville, Boiling Springs, Mount Holly Springs, Middlesex, Mechanicsburg, Dillsburg, Camp Hill, Gardners, Shippensburg and areas in Perry County, PA. All faiths are welcome.
Saint Patrick School exists to develop the spiritual, intellectual, creative, and physical needs of students, thus preparing them to meet the challenges of modern life. The beliefs and traditions of the Catholic faith provide the foundation for a child-sensitive school environment.
Why Choose Us?
- High Scoring on Assessments
- Affiliated with Johns Hopkins University
- We Offer Learning Support
- After School Activities
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Pre K-8th Grade
- Nurturing Environment
- Community Service Opportunities
Preschool/Pre-K to 8th Grade