As featured on
While athletic directors have a plan for guidelines based on ones released by Gov. Wolf, coaches are left in a waiting game for solid guidelines to return to practice.
Even in low-risk sports like golf and tennis, coaches are making adjustments ahead of the fall season.
Volleyball doesn't present as much of a problem with close contact as some other sports, but socially distancing guidelines, especially outside of play, are impacting the sport nonetheless.
- Pa. Legislature moves to up penalty for boating under influence
- Cumberland County organizing economic relief efforts as county moves to 'green' phase of pandemic plan
- Wolf asks Pennsylvania Supreme Court to uphold shutdown
- Jobless rate slides back from pandemic peak in Pennsylvania
- DOH: 18 new COVID-19 cases reported in Cumberland County over the weekend
- DOH: 16 new COVID-19 cases reported in Cumberland County
- Connector road project continues in South Middleton as supervisors approve time extension, letter of credit
- DOH: 7 new cases of COVID-19 reported for Cumberland County Monday
- COVID-19 case at Fiddler’s comes as state says it has contact tracing plans in place
- Allegheny County in western Pa. sees another record high in COVID-19 cases Tuesday
- Republicans mount new challenge to governor's pandemic power
- Lawmakers move to limit a governor's disaster powers
- Defense Logistics Agency Susquehanna confirms death of civilian employee due to COVID-19