Subscribe for 17¢ / day
ttt 1219
The G. Arthur Rea Flour Mill, south of Newville, stood near the head of Big Spring Creek from 1809 till 1960, when it was razed. The mill was one of the most important structures in the village of Springfield, which has largely disappeared. The bridge in the middle of the photo carried Big Spring Road across the stream. At left is Springfield Road.

The G. Arthur Rea Flour Mill, south of Newville, stood near the head of Big Spring Creek from 1809 till 1960, when it was razed. The mill was one of the most important structures in the village of Springfield, which has largely disappeared. The bridge in the middle of the photo carried Big Spring Road across the stream. At left is Springfield Road.

0
0
0
0
0

Load comments