Middlesex Township Police (717-249-7191)
- Erica M. Dick, 38, of Carlisle, was charged with simple assault and harassment following an Aug. 26 incident. Police said they were dispatched to the 100 block of Sovereign Drive for a domestic incident. Officers discovered Dick had caused visible injuries to another person. She was arraigned and confined to Cumberland County Prison, and was unable to post $3,000 monetary bail.
- Dakwan Monquell Edwards, 38, of Bronx, New York, was charged with possession with intent to deliver, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and summary traffic violations after an Aug. 16 incident. Police said they initiated a traffic stop at 9:06 p.m. on Interstate 76 for a traffic violation. Edwards was the driver, and there were two passengers. Officers discovered about one-half pound of fresh marijuana in the trunk, police said. Edwards was arraigned and confined to Cumberland County Prison, and was unable to post $25,000 monetary bail.
- Jared Rohrer, 27, of Carlisle, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and public drunkenness after an Aug. 20 incident. Officers stopped Rohrer after observing him stagger into traffic on Harrisburg Pike and he was nearly hit by a vehicle, police said. The officers suspected he was under the influence of a controlled substance, and found controlled substances and a used syringe in his possession.
Upper Allen Township Police (717-795-2445)
You have free articles remaining.
- Matthew Lee Gorbea, 25, of Mechancisburg, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia following an Aug. 5 incident. Police said they were called to a local hotel for a report of Gorbea smoking marijuana in a hotel room. Gorbea left the hotel on foot but was located by police and apprehended after a brief pursuit. He also had an outstanding warrant, police said.
State Police at Newport (717-567-3110)
- Someone took about 40 Oxycodone pills from a night stand inside a Wheatfield Township residence between 2 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. July 12, police said. Police are investigating.
- David M. Rodgers, 36, of Loysville, suffered a possible injury in a one-vehicle crash at 1:41 a.m. Aug. 17 in Southwest Madison Township, police said. Rodgers was driving a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee west on Route 274 near the intersection with Dovewood Lane when the vehicle left the north side of the road. It hit a utility pole and a fence before stopping in a field. Rodgers fled on foot, police said. Alcohol is believed to have been a factor in the crash. The Grand Cherokee was towed from the scene.