The following people were sentenced on Oct. 22 in Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas.
All sentences include costs and run concurrently with other sentences unless otherwise specified.
Probation is unsupervised unless indicated otherwise.
Driving under the influence offenses generate different mandatory-minimum sentences based on an offender’s prior convictions in the past 10 years.
Sentenced to Cumberland County Prison
- Ethan J. Davis: Five days to six months and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment. (Hess)
- Earl L. Campbell: Two to 22 months for resisting arrest or other law enforcement. (Hess)
- Nicole A. Hurst: 30 days to six months and a $750 fine for DUI-high rate. (Hess)
- Bobbi J. Kock: 10 days to 18 months and a $500 fine for DUI-general impairment. (Hess)
- Matthew R. Conklin: Five days to six months and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment. (Hess)
- Eric R. Rioux (Winchester, Virginia): 90 days to 36 months for DUI-controlled substance;
- Six months of probation for unlawful possession of amphetamine. (Hess)
Sentenced to probation
Benjamin M. Cleck: 12 months of probation for unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. (Hess)
Sign up for our Crime & Courts newsletter
Get the latest in local public safety news with this weekly email.