The following people were sentenced on Oct. 1 in Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas.
All sentences include costs and run concurrently with other sentences unless otherwise specified.
Probation is unsupervised unless indicated otherwise.
Driving under the influence offenses generate different mandatory-minimum sentences based on an offender’s prior convictions in the past 10 years.
Sentenced to State Correctional Institute
- Joseph M. Sullivan: Two to four years and $1,318.42 in restitution for burglary-no person present. (Masland)
Sentenced to Cumberland County Prison
- Dwight D. Alspaugh: 30 days to six months and a $750 fine for DUI-high rate. (Masland)
- Danielle E. Blocker: Five to 180 days and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment; 12 months of probation for unlawful possession of fentanyl. (Placey)
- Morgan W. Bowers: 30 to 365 days and 730 days of probation for obscene and other sexual materials and performances. (Placey)
- Eric T. Seigler: One year minus one day to two years minus one day for flight to avoid apprehension, trial or punishment; 48 months of probation and a $5,000 fine for unlawful delivery, manufacture, or possession with intent to deliver cocaine. (Guido)
- Joseph D. Swartz: 30 days to six months and a $750 fine for DUI-high rate. (Masland)
- Timothy R. Alexander: Nine to 23 months and $392 in restitution for retail theft. (Guido)
- Brian L. Lezzer: Six to 23 months for simple assault. (Guido)
- Eric L. Meyer: 72 hours to six months and a $1,000 fine for DUI-controlled substances. (Oler)
- Eric M. Rivera: Three days to six months and a $1,000 fine for DUI-controlled substance. (Guido)
- Justin E. Middleton: 30 days to six months and a $1,000 fine for driving while operating privilege is suspended or revoked. (Masland)
- Michael N. Collier: 90 days to six months and a $500 fine for DUI-high rate. (Oler)
- Matthew K. Falk: One to 23 months for simple assault and one to 23 months and $200 in restitution for terroristic threats; credit for time served, paroled immediately. (Oler)
- Jacob Allen Kantowski: Three to six months and $100 in restitution for criminal conspiracy to retail theft. (Placey)
You have free articles remaining.
- Ethan A. Martin (York Haven): Two to 180 days and a $500 fine for DUI-general impairment with accident; 724 days of probation for resisting arrest or other law enforcement. (Placey)
Sentenced to probation
- Daniel J. May: 23 months of supervised probation for simple assault. (Oler)
- Daphne L. London: 12 months for recklessly endangering another person; six months of probation and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment. (Masland)
- Alexander W. Wilson: Twelve months of probation for resisting arrest or other law enforcement. (Masland)
- Brad P. Miller: 12 months of probation and a $100 fine for disorderly conduct; a $100 fine for harassment; a $200 fine for drivers required to be licensed. (Oler)
- Walter E. Ocker: Six months of supervised probation and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment. (Hess)
- Glen Eugene Magee: 90 days of probation for harassment. (Hess)
- Jason J. Tirado-Cordero: 12 months of supervised probation for fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer. (Masland)
- Meliha Kapo (Largo, Florida): Six months of probation and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment. (Guido)
- Brittany N. Lambert (Philadelphia): 24 months of probation and $6,680.54 in restitution for theft by unlawful taking; 12 months of probation and $600 in restitution for a separate count of theft by unlawful taking. (Masland)
- Michael E. Rose (Delray Beach, Florida): 23 months of probation, a $300 fine and $1,520.50 in restitution for home improvement fraud. (Oler)
Resentencing list Sentenced to Cumberland County Prison
- David Ruiz-Arzuaga: Five days for harassment. (Oler)
- Rudolph L. Golob: Two to six months and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment; credit for time served from Sept. 20. (Guido)