The following people were sentenced on July 23 in Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas.
All sentences include costs and run concurrently with other sentences unless otherwise specified. Probation is unsupervised unless indicated otherwise.
Driving under the influence offenses generate different mandatory-minimum sentences based on an offender’s prior convictions in the past 10 years.
Sentenced to Cumberland
- Max N. Frey: Forty-five days to six months and a $750 fine for DUI-high rate. (Guido)
- Brandon D. King: Nine to 23 months, $862.35 in restitution and a $200 fine for simple assault. (Brewbaker)
- Brian M. Fee: Three to 23 months, 3 years of probation, and $185,000 of restitution for aggravated assault by vehicle. (Placey)
- Brian H. Flem: Five days to two years less one day and a $1,000 fine for recklessly endangering another person. (Guido)
- Jerry L. Ash (Biglerville): Thirty days to six months and a $750 fine for DUI-high rate; work release authorized. (Masland)
- Patrick B. Hill: Three to 23 months, $1,500 restitution and a $100 fine for theft by unlawful taking or disposition; credit for time served from Feb. 25 to present. (Peck)
- William W. Moore (Barnesville, Maryland): Six to 23 months and a $300 fine for obtaining drugs by fraud. (Brewbaker)
- Jason M. Trotta (Tucson, Arizona): Three to 23 months and a $300 fine for unlawful delivery, manufacture, or possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine; credit for 111 days served. (Brewbaker)
Sentenced to State Correctional Institute
- Tyrie R. Miller: Five to 10 years, $1,009.50 in restitution and $1,000 in fines for two counts of robbery, a consecutive sentence of five to 10 years, $101 in restitution and a $500 fine for robbery, and one to five years and a $100 fine for retail theft. (Brewbaker)
Troy L. Lojak: One to three-and-one-half years and $2,320.41 in restitution for forgery-unauthorized act in writing; credit for time served from Jan. 3 through March 19. (Brewbaker)
You have free articles remaining.
Sentenced to probation
- Debra J. White: Six months of probation and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment. (Guido)
- Craig B. Conrad: Six months of probation and a $300 fine for driving while operating privilege is suspended or revoked. (Brewbaker)
- Michael Paul Guay: Six months of supervised probation and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment. (Placey)
Mount Holly Springs:
- Natasha Rivera Colon: Six months of supervised probation and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment. (Peck)
Sentenced to fine
Mount Holly Springs:
- Judy R. Theres: A $150 fine for disorderly conduct. (Placey)
- Ayantu E. Abdulwahab (Ohio): A $25 fine for disorderly conduct. (Masland)
Resentencing list Sentenced to probation
- Krista Renee Graulich: Six months of supervised probation and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment. (Brewbaker)
- Bill L. Stine: Sixty months of supervised probation, $23,749 in restitution, and a $1,000 fine for simple assault. (Guido)
- Kathleen E. Braddock: Six months of probation and a $300 fine for DUI-general impairment, a $25 fine for driving on roadways laned for traffic, and a $25 fine for driving upon a sidewalk. (Peck)