The following people were sentenced on Aug. 6 in Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas. All sentences include costs and run concurrently with other sentences unless otherwise specified. Probation is unsupervised unless indicated otherwise. Driving under the influence offenses generate different mandatory-minimum sentences based on an offender’s prior convictions in the past 10 years.
Sentenced to Cumberland County Prison
- Thomas G. Kerper: Forty-five days to six months and a $750 fine for DUI-general impairment with accident. (Oler)
- William W. Lebron: Three days to six months, 30 hours of community service, and a $1,000 fine for DUI-controlled substance and two days and a $200 fine for driving while operating privilege is suspended or revoked. (Placey)
- Candy Love Mincy: One hundred thirty-eight to 276 days and two years of probation for retail theft. (Placey)
- John Kevin Dolan: Thirty days to six months and a $1,000 fine for DUI-controlled substance. (Placey)
You have free articles remaining.
Mount Holly Springs:
- Ashley N. Garner: Six to 23 months for failure to comply with registration requirements and 18 months of probation for recklessly endangering another person. (Guido)
Sentenced to probation
- Lyndsey M. Campbell: Twenty-four months of probation and a $300 fine for obstructing the administration of law or other government functions. (Masland)
Sentenced to fine
- Jeremiah Marquise Detwiler: a $50 fine for harassment. (Masland)