The following people were sentenced on Aug. 13 in Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas.
All sentences include costs and run concurrently with other sentences unless otherwise specified.
Probation is unsupervised unless indicated otherwise.
Driving under the influence offenses generate different mandatory-minimum sentences based on an offender’s prior convictions in the past 10 years.
Sentenced to State Correctional Institute
- Juan Batista Soriano: Twenty-four to 48 months for criminal conspiracy to contraband. (Masland)
Sentenced to Cumberland County Prison
- Mario F. Guardascione: Three days to six months, 24 hours of community service, 12 months of probation and a $1,000 fine for DUI—controlled substance and accident involving damage to attended vehicle or property. (Placey)
You have free articles remaining.
- Scott J. Orvis (Dover): Two to six months, 24 hours of community service, six months of probation, and $1,750 in restitution for criminal conspiracy—theft by unlawful taking. (Placey)
Sentenced to probation
- Eddie Junior Pena: Five years of probation and 48 hours of community service for unlawful delivery, manufacture, or possession with intent to deliver heroin. (Placey)
- Abdelmonaem L. Hlali: Three hundred sixty-four days of probation for flight to avoid apprehension, trial or punishment and a $200 fine for driving while operating privilege is suspended or revoked. (Placey)
Resentencing list Sentenced to Cumberland County Prison
- Jalani D. Martin: Sixty to 365 days for indecent assault; credit for time served since Aug. 4. (Placey)