State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
You have free articles remaining.
- Various items that had been stolen from Walmart, including food, a jacket and jogging pants, were found in the 100 block of Timber Lane in Shippensburg Township at 3:30 a.m. Aug. 17, police said Monday. Footage from a Walmart security camera showed four unnamed juveniles stealing the items. Police continue to investigate.
- Israel David Cuevas-Pedraza, 33, of Mount Holly Springs, was charged with simple assault, terroristic threats, and intimidating a witness or victim following a 12:25 a.m. Sept. 4 incident. Cuevas-Pedraza threw a woman to the ground on East Pine Street in Mount Holly Springs and damaged a 2007 Toyota Scion, police said. He was arraigned and confined to Cumberland County Prison, and was unable to post $20,000 monetary bail.
- An unnamed 13-year-old boy threatened to shoot a staff member at River Rock Academy in the 300 block of Roxbury Road in Lower Mifflin Township at 2 p.m. Sept. 19, police said. Unspecified charges were filed against the boy.
- An unknown person damaged a mailbox on
- Creek Road in West Pennsboro Township between Sept. 6 and 5:30 p.m. Sept. 13, police said. Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
- Leigh Crawford, 21, of Fayetteville, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana, use or possession of drug paraphernalia and a summary traffic violation after a Sept. 6 incident. Police said a traffic stop was conducted on Crawford’s vehicle at 11:33 p.m. at the intersection of South Queen Street and East King Street in Shippensburg, and Crawford was found in possession of a small amount of m
- An unknown vehicle sideswiped a legally parked 2003 Dodge Stratus while driving west in the first block of Main Street in Newville at 5:36 p.m. Sept. 12, causing minor damage, police said.
- Someone threw an object at a vehicle on Richard Avenue in Shippensburg Township at 2:15 a.m. Aug. 31, causing damage, police said Monday. Police are investigating.