Lower Allen Township Police (717-975-7575)
- Henry Louis Tanguay, 23, of Indianapolis, Indiana, waived charges of aggravated indecent assault, corruption of minors and indecent assault on a person less than 16 years of age to higher court after an arrest on Sept. 5. Police said Tanguay sexually assaulted a 14-year-old on Dec. 28, 2018, and a warrant had been issued for his arrest on Aug. 27, 2019.
Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Sept. 5 all four tires on a vehicle parked in front of a home in the 300 block of D Street were flattened.
- Between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Sept. 4 someone broke into a home in the 300 block of South West Street. The homeowner reported returning to find the glass in the back door of the home was broken.
You have free articles remaining.
East Pennsboro Township Police (717-732-3633)
- Dominick Anthony Nardi, 20, of Phoenixville, and Markeil A. Hughes, 19, of Harrisburg, were charged with harassment and other summary charges after a June 18 incident, police reported this week. About 10:19 p.m., police were dispatched to the 100 block of Tory Circle for a disturbance. Upon arrival, they saw a vehicle traveling without its headlights on. The vehicle was stopped. Police identified Nardi and Hughes as the subjects of several reports throughout the evening in which police said they were trying to start fights with juveniles at the East Pennsboro Emergency Services Carnival. Police said they had warned them several times to stop following the juveniles and attempting to fight. About 30-45 minutes after leaving the carnival, police said the two went to a juvenile’s home and started yelling threats and expletives to try to get the juvenile to come outside. Police said Hughes threatened to get a gun and come back to shoot the juvenile and his parents. Nardi and Hughes later told police that the juvenile had posted something inappropriate about someone’s grandmother on social media.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Bryant L. Pabon, 36, of Boiling Springs, was driving a 2011 Dodge Journey south on Forge Road in South Middleton Township at 6:22 p.m. Sept. 4 when he crossed the northbound lanes and went off the road near Fairview Street, hitting two trash cans, police said. He continued south with the trash can under the vehicle, leaving a trail of garbage until the can came loose near Forgedale Road. Paban was later located and told police he had fallen asleep behind the wheel.