Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Michael Lewis Jones, 50, of Carlisle, was charged with simple assault and harassment following a May 16 incident. Police said they responded to a domestic assault at 7:36 p.m. in the first block of North East Street. An alleged victim suffered a minor injury from the assault, police said.
- Someone took a red plastic gas can from the bed of a pickup truck parked in a business parking lot in the 800 block of East High Street between 7 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. May 17, police said. Police seek information.
Lower Allen Township Police (717-975-7575)
You have free articles remaining.
- Anthony Blain, 25, of Brooklyn, New York, and Guyallens Celestin, 36, of Las Vegas, were charged with access device fraud and possession of marijuana following a May 11 incident. Police said they observed both men enter Walmart and take “actions that were consistent with previous incidents where the actors used cloned credit cards.” One of the men used five prepaid gift cards to send a large money order to another store. Police stopped their rental vehicle, noticed an odor of marijuana and determined that neither man was listed on the rental agreement. When separated, their stories did not match, police said. A search of the men and their vehicle uncovered $2,400 in cash, about 40 gift cards and debit cards totaling $2,200, four money orders totaling $2,200, equipment consistent with that used to make cloned credit cards, as well as marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- Beth Ann Johnson, 34, of Harrisburg, and Shanice Nichole Thomas, 30, of Harrisburg, were charged with criminal attempt to commit burglary, simple assault, criminal mischief, loitering and prowling at night time, and related conspiracy charges for a May 15 incident. The alleged victim told police Thomas called her cellphone 10 times, threatening to go to her house, leading to an argument about the victim and Johnson having the same father of their children, police said. Johnson and Thomas both headed toward the alleged victim’s apartment. Shortly before 2:10 a.m., Johnson arrived at the apartment in the 2200 block of Cedar Run Drive, reached into the window with a can of mace and attempted to spray it inside, police said. She broke a blind
- inside the apartment and a shutter outside it.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Dustin Michael Robinson, 31, of Carlisle, was charged with simple assault and harassment following a 9:07 a.m. May 2 incident on C Street. Robinson was involved in a physical altercation with a 10-year-old girl, police said Saturday.
- Two people were injured in a three-vehicle crash at 1:29 p.m. May 16 at mile marker 33.6 on Interstate 81 South in South Newton Township, police said. Marcia Horowitz, 81, and Laura B. Horowitz, 20, both of Milford, were taken to Chambersburg Hospital for suspected minor injuries. The driver of the other vehicles were not injured. Police did not provide details on the cause of the crash.