Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Various property was taken from a vehicle that was parked at a business in the 400 block of Walnut Bottom Road sometime around 3:52 a.m. May 1. Police said two men were seen on surveillance footage walking through the parking lot, checking vehicle doors.
- A green Haro Leucadia BMX-style bicycle was taken from the area of the first block of Walnut Street at about 6:30 p.m. April 25. The bicycle is valued at $300.
- Brandon C. Sisk, 30, of Harrisburg, was charged with theft of lost/mislaid property after police said a victim made a purchase at Walmart on Noble Boulevard on April 12 and requested cash back, but departed without retrieving the cash. When the victim returned, the money had been removed and not turned into Walmart staff. Police said the suspect of the theft was identified as Sisk.
Upper Allen Township Police (717-795-2445)
You have free articles remaining.
- A lunch box was taken from an unlocked vehicle sometime between 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. May 1 in the first block of Keefer Way. Police seek information.
- A large tire swing was stolen from a front yard of a residence in the 2800 block of West Rosegarden Boulevard sometime between April 28 and May 4. The tire swing was cut in the shape of a horse, which has a mane made out of black and blue rope. Police seek information.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Kayla Louise Kuhn, 23, of Carlisle, was charged April 18 with resisting arrest and defiant trespass in relation to an April 16 incident, police reported May 4. Police said they were called to the first block of Camelot Drive in South Middleton Township for a possible domestic incident, and found Kuhn who refused to leave the residence, though she was ordered to by the homeowner.
- Police are investigating an incident of criminal mischief involving a window in the first block of Richard Avenue, Shippensburg Township. Police said the incident was reported on April 29, though they did not give details about the crime.