North Middleton Township Police (717-243-7910)
- Police are looking for a Hispanic woman after a theft at Rite Aid on Spring Road about 3 p.m. May 18. Police said the woman approached the teller wanting to buy cigarettes without showing ID. When she was denied the sale, the woman grabbed a container of baby formula and left the store without paying for it. Police said the woman left on foot, and they were unable to locate her.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Multiple items were reported missing from a residence on Carlisle Road in West Pennsboro Township. Police said the items went missing between May 5 and May 12.
- Lisa Marie Anderson, 52, of Carlisle, was charged with simple assault and harassment after police said she got into a physical altercation with a man and bit him, causing minor injury, at 10:11 p.m. May 20 on Woodview Drive in South Middleton Township. She remains in prison on $20,000 cash bail.
- Jeremy Dupy, 25, of Shippensburg, was charged with two counts of possession of marijuana, three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, and one count each of simple assault and harassment after an incident at 5:30 p.m. May 13 on Walnut Bottom Road in Southampton Township. Police said Dupy got into a physical altercation with a woman, in which she suffered minor injuries. Police said Dupy was found to be in possession of a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Dupy waived the charges to higher court during a preliminary hearing May 20, and remains in prison on $2,500 reduced cash bail.
- One driver was injured after a head-on crash on Petersburg Road at Cobblestone Drive, South Middleton Township, at 10:02 a.m. May 14. Police said Harry Arnold, 74, of Carlisle, was driving a 2002 Ford F250 south on Petersburg Road and heading into a construction zone when he failed to yield to workers directing traffic and hit a tractor-trailer head-on. The driver of the tractor-trailer, Mark Bailey, 54, of Wrightsville, was not injured, but Arnold suffered minor injuries and was transported by Yellow Breeches EMS to UPMC Pinnacle Carlisle.