Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Someone stole a sport utility vehicle from the 100 block of South East Street before 9:45 p.m. May 12, police said. It is a silver 2005 Mercury Mountaineer with license plate number JXN4594. The driver side rear wheel is black steel, and there is an Air Jordan sticker on the driver side rear window, according to police.
- Someone stole a wallet containing a “substantial” amount of money on May 11, police said. The alleged victim told police he was invited to a party at 2 a.m. at an apartment in the 300 block of North Pitt Street. In the morning, he realized his wallet was gone.
- Someone stole a red-and-black Peugeot bicycle from behind Bosler Memorial Library some time last weekend, police said. The bicycle was locked at the time of the theft.
- Someone stole a package from the first block of Kerrs Avenue on May 7, police said. Video surveillance showed the thief to be a school-aged juvenile wearing a backpack who may have been walking home from school.
Upper Allen Township Police (717-795-2445)
- Someone stole money from an unlocked car in the first block of Hemlock Drive between 1 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. May 11, police said. Police have not identified any witnesses.