Shippensburg Police (717-532-7361)
- Police are looking for a driver involved in a hit-and-run crash at 9:20 p.m. May 9 in the first block of South Queen Street. The vehicle hit a parked car, causing damage, and continued south on Queen Street, police said. Traffic cameras showed the vehicle to be an SUV with several decals or stickers in the left rear window, and it should have passenger-side damage. Anyone with information is asked to contact Shippensburg police.
Lower Allen Township Police (717-975-7575)
- Jamal Sinclair Jackson, 42, of Camp Hill, was charged with retail theft and use/possession of drug paraphernalia following a May 7 incident. A township police officer was patrolling the Walmart parking lot at 11:46 p.m. when an employee told him that men in a gold Honda Civic that had just left had stolen merchandise. Police said they stopped the vehicle and Jackson, the passenger, admitted to stealing $73.03 in grocery items that were in the rear seat. During the investigation, a crack pipe stem was found in his pocket, police said.
- Crystal Starr Riddick, 45, of Wormleysburg, was charged with simple assault, harassment and criminal trespass following a 6:45 p.m. May 3 incident. Riddick was at an apartment in the 2200 block of Cedar Run Drive and thought the resident had her cellphone, police said. She punched the other woman in the shoulder and chest and grabbed at her arms, causing bruising to her right arm. When another resident tried to intervene, Riddick pushed him to the ground, causing him to have a bloody tooth. Riddick then entered a neighbor’s apartment without knocking, ringing a doorbell or announcing her presence, police said.
- Saurabh Sood, 38, of Trappe, Pa., was charged with theft by deception and retail theft following an April 27 incident. It was reported on April 29 that someone had entered Weis Markets at 1:19 p.m. April 27 and taken $53.98 in merchandise, police said. The person took the items to the customer service desk to return them and received a gift card in the amount of the items. Surveillance video showed the man arriving in a Nissan Altima that belonged to Sood, and Sood’s drivers license photo matched the video, police said.
Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Robert Lee Thrush, 70, Carlisle, was charged with DUI, DUI-high rate and a summary traffic offense after a May 8 incident. Police said they responded at 10:45 p.m. to a report of a crash in the 100 block of Walnut Street. Thrush had attempted to park his vehicle but hit a nearby parked vehicle multiple times,police said. He was determined to be under the influence of alcohol, police said.