Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Anastasia M. Robinson, 34, of Carlisle, was charged with felony theft by unlawful taking after police said an internal cash deposit in the amount of $2,551.33 was stolen from a business in the 600 block of East High Street on Feb. 10. Robinson was identified as a suspect and charged, police said.
- A resident reported that someone had entered a vacant home in the 400 block of B Street and used it. The victim reported getting an expensive electric bill on March 21. Police seek information.
- Wesley C. McNeely, 22, of Carlisle, was charged with simple assault, criminal mischief and harassment. Police said McNeely pushed a woman who was 18 weeks pregnant to the ground, pulled her hair and forced her into a vehicle. Police said she had injuries to her head and face, but no trauma to the baby. The woman reported McNeely also damaged her vehicle in the process. McNeely was arrested and posted $10,000 cash bail.
- Christian Jaren Benton, 18, of Gardners, was charged with two counts of terroristic threats, two counts of disorderly conduct and one count of harassment after police said he threatened to harm another student at Carlisle High School between March 11 and March 12.
- Rodney Scott Herr, 52, of Walnut Bottom, was charged with terroristic threats, harassment and disorderly conduct after police said he made disgruntled calls to a bank on March 20, mentioning he would obtain a firearm and visit the bank on Noble Boulevard in Carlisle. He was arrested and posted $150,000 cash bail.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Christopher Sherk, 28, of Carlisle, was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, disorderly conduct, harassment and public drunkenness after a report of a combative patient at UPMC Pinnacle Carlisle at 2:26 a.m. March 22. Police said Sherk was under the influence of alcohol and struck several hospital employees during a physical altercation in the emergency room.
State Police at Newport (717-567-3110)
- Someone entered a residence in the 300 block of Dever Hollow Road, Tuscarora Township, between 8:30 p.m. March 19 and 8 p.m. March 20. Police said the furniture was upset in the house, but no items were taken or broken, and there was no signs of forced entry.
- One person was transported to the hospital after a two-vehicle crash on Shermans Valley Road at Dovewood Lane, Southwest Madison Township at 3:34 p.m. March 19. Police said Andrew B. Boxler, 22, of Chambersburg, was driving a 2010 Chevrolet Express and attempted to turn onto Shermans Valley Road from Dovewood Lane when he entered into the path of a 2007 Toyota Scion driven by Lavonne L. Ricker, 38, of Blain. Ricker suffered minor injuries and was taken to UPMC Pinnacle West Shore. Boxler and his passenger, Samuel D. Lyon, 40, of Fayetteville, were not injured.
- About $60 in cash and coins worth $104 were stolen from a residence in the 300 block of West Juniata Parkway in Greenwood Township on March 14.
- A chainsaw was stolen from a back porch in Watts Township between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. March 20.
- Police are investigating a hit-and-run in which an unknown vehicle struck a parked car in the parking lot of Kinkora Home on Cove Road in Penn Township at 11:24 a.m. March 22. The striking vehicle fled, and the struck vehicle sustained minor damage.