Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Police are investigating an egging of vehicles in the area of Wilson Street on March 24, as well as reports of previous incidents in the last few weeks. Police said that during the latest incident, surveillance video captured images of the perpetrators and their vehicle. Police seek information.
- A victim reported that on two separate occasions, packages were taken from the common area of a building in the 100 block of South Hanover Street. The latest was reported on March 24.
North Middleton Township Police (717-243-7910)
- Zachary Myers, 27, of Carlisle, was charged with felony theft by unlawful taking after police said he stole a firearm in the area of Amy Drive on March 28. He was released on $5,000 unsecured bail.
Middlesex Township Police (717-249-7191)
- Akeem Enrique Ellis, 30, of Martinsburg, West Virginia, was charged with DUI controlled substance, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, restrictions on alcoholic beverages and driving with no rear lights after a traffic stop at 9:13 p.m. March 26. Police said officers detected an odor of marijuana from the vehicle, and Ellis, the driver, admitted to having marijuana inside the vehicle, police said. During a search, police found marijuana and an opened bottle of alcohol.
Upper Allen Township Police (717-975-2445)
- A witness reported seeing two teenage boys breaking into vehicles in the parking lot of the Geneva Greens apartment complex at 500 Geneva Drive at 10:40 p.m. March 30. The witness said one black teen was sitting in the driver seat of a vehicle rummaging through the interior while a white teen was attempting to enter a vehicle that was parked nearby. The two fled on foot and could not be located.