Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Jayonna Janae Mari Pope, 21, and Alleshia Yvette-Maria Christopher, 27, both of Carlisle, were charged with simple assault and harassment after police said they assaulted a woman in the first block of North Pitt Street at 12:52 a.m. March 3. Police said the woman had injuries to her head and right wrist.
West Shore Regional Police (717-238-9676)
- Police are investigating numerous reports of vehicles being entered on Bosler Avenue sometime between March 14 and March 15. All vehicles that were entered were left unlocked.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Police are investigating a hit-and-run in which an unknown vehicle traveling west on Hilltop Road at Hopewell Township traveled off the road and struck a mailbox at about 3 a.m. March 3. The vehicle fled the scene in an unknown direction.
State Police at Newport (717-567-3110)
- A 17-year-old Loysville boy was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment after police said he struck an employee at the Loysville Youth Development Center in Tyrone Township in the face, causing swelling and dislocation of the right eye, on March 13.
- A 17-year-old girl was transported to UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg after a single-vehicle crash on Pine Hill Road near Village Road, Rye Township, at 6:42 a.m. March 15. Police said the girl was driving a 2011 Mazda 3 when she lost control of the car on a left-hand curve, causing the vehicle to strike a tree. The girl was cited for speeding.
- Todd Nicholas Thomas, 41, of Newport, was charged with one count of possession with intent to deliver and 26 counts of possession of drug paraphernalia after police attempted to serve an arrest warrant in the 3000 block of Newport Road, Oliver Township, at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 25. Police reported on March 17 that they could detect an odor of marijuana and obtained a search warrant for the home. Troopers had to make forceful entry into the home, where they located two wanted people, as well as Thomas. Police found several, individual bags of suspected cocaine, a large amount of marijuana, scales and various other forms of paraphernalia.
- Someone scratched a vehicle with a sharp object in the first block of Parkway Drive, Liverpool Borough, sometime between March 12 and March 13. Damage is estimated at $800.
- Police said a 77-year-old Rye Township woman reported on March 12 that she was a victim of a scam in which someone called her and deceived her into thinking her computer had a virus. The victim paid the person to fix the virus, but the money was stolen, police said.