Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Police are investigating a check fraud and scam in which a person received a check for an undisclosed amount of money, deposited it and returned some of the money back to the sender of the original check. Police said the deposited check was fraudulent.
- Jeanne Bear, 29, of Carlisle, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after state parole agents said they found multiple drug paraphernalia items at Bear’s residence on West High Street at 4:02 p.m. March 19.
Middlesex Township Police (717-249-7191)
- Tiffany Shellenberg, 24, of Carlisle, was charged with criminal mischief and disorderly conduct after police arrived for a report of a disturbance at a business in the 1200 block of Harrisburg Pike on March 18. Police said Shellenberg was involved in an altercation that resulted in property damage to the business. She remains in Cumberland County Prison on $10,000 cash bail. David Michael Strouse, 27, of Carlisle, was charged in the same instance with disorderly conduct, obstruction of law enforcement and criminal mischief. He remains in prison on $10,000 bail.
Lower Allen Township Police (717-975-7575)
- Danielle Marie Line, 38, of Shiremanstown, was charged with felony retail theft, misdemeanor disorderly conduct and summary public drunkenness after a report of a suspicious person in a store at 5 p.m. March 22. Police were dispatched to Macy’s where a woman was ripping out all the stuffing of purses, taking the stuffing into the fitting rooms, going in and out of the fitting rooms, talking to herself, bringing merchandise to a checkout counter, telling the cashier she lost her purse and had no way of paying, and yelling and swearing at store employees. Police said Line appeared to be under the influence of drugs when they made contact with her. Police said they found a Macy’s tag for a shirt in her jeans pocket, which they determined was the shirt she was wearing. She was arrested and released on $5,000 unsecured bail.
- Topanga Marie Coffey, 18, of Enola, was charged with disorderly conduct, public drunkenness and a minor purchasing alcohol after police were dispatched to Capital City Mall for a possible fight at 6:17 p.m. March 22. Police said people involved were disorderly and vulgar with police, and Coffey ignored commands to stop acting disorderly. She began yelling at officers and acted “aggressive toward them” when one person was taken into custody on a warrant, police said. Police said she was found to be intoxicated and underage.
- Michael Antin Kulczyckyj, 36, of Harrisburg, was charged with misdemeanor harassment after police said he emailed a person in February more than 24 times in one day, sending emails to her work email address, signing her up to receive emails and phone calls from a drug rehabilitation case and then sending an email to her employer accusing her of harassment.