Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Floyd Lee Robinson, 45, of Carlisle, was charged with terroristic threats and harassment following a July 8 incident. Police said they were dispatched at 8:46 p.m. to the 100 block of West North Street for a reported domestic altercation and determined that Robinson had threatened, spit on and struck a person. Robinson was arraigned and posted $10,000 monetary bail, according to court documents.
- Matthew Stephan Sheaffer, 25, of York, was charged July 1 with materially false written statement-purchase, delivery, transfer of firearm and false statement under penalty following a March 25 incident. Police said Sheaffer attempted to purchase a handgun from Dunham’s Sporting Goods on East High Street but failed the background check process. Police investigated and discovered Sheaffer had previously pleaded guilty to offenses that prohibit him from lawfully purchasing a handgun.
West Shore Regional Police (717-238-9676)
- A vehicle was stolen and multiple vehicles were entered between midnight and 5 a.m. July 10, along East Crestwood Drive in Wormleysburg, police said. Police asked homeowners with surveillance systems to check their footage for suspicious activity. Anyone with information is asked to contact police. Police also reminded people to not leave valuables or keys in their vehicles and to ensure their vehicles are locked.
Middlesex Township Police (717-249-7191)
- Jordan Elijah Ramirez, 25, of Carlisle, was charged with flight to avoid apprehension, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct following a July 4 incident. Police said they were dispatched at 2:21 p.m. to the 100 block of North Middlesex Road to serve a warrant on Ramirez. When police arrived, Ramirez led them on a foot chase before they were able to take him into custody.
Lower Allen Township Police (717-975-7575)
- An arrest warrant was served June 25 on Jemel Mixell, 27, of Camp Hill, on charges of making repairs to or selling offensive weapons, possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct following an April 22 incident. Police said July 10 that Mixell started two fires in the parking lot of Camp Hill Motel in the 3800 block of Glenwood Avenue by using a gasoline can. Officers checked on Mixell, and the window and door to his room were open. Hotel management then checked the room and found two 12-inch daggers, steel-wrapped knuckles and a blue, glass marijuana pipe, police said. A preliminary hearing was held at 1:45 p.m. June 25, and Mixell was released on his own recognizance, according to court documents.
- An arrest warrant was served July 6 on Artie J. Allen, 51, of Harrisburg, on charges of retail theft and driving while operating privilege is suspended or revoked following a May 11 incident. Police said Allen stole $220.91 in Dove products from Weis Markets on Lowther Road. He was seen leaving in a black GMC vehicle, and records showed his driving privilege is suspended. He was arraigned July 6 and released on $900 unsecured bail.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- A Browning pistol was found on the side of the road in the area of Briarcliffe Drive in Shippensburg Township at 2:05 p.m. July 4, police said. The owner is asked to contact state police and reference incident number PA19-886189.