Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Jeb Eslinger, 20, of Carlisle, was charged with felony possession with intent to deliver after police said he was found in possession of one pound of marijuana, marijuana wax and 50 vials of marijuana oil during a traffic stop in Carlisle around 8 p.m. Jan. 27.
- Terrell Brown, 19, of Carlisle, was charged with misdemeanor possession of a small amount of marijuana following a traffic stop in the 600 block of North Pitt Street in Carlisle around 8 p.m. Jan. 27.
Shippensburg Police (717-532-7361)
- A wallet containing $75 was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of East Burd Street in Shippensburg after 1 p.m. Jan. 27.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Zachary Porter, 28, of Shippensburg, was charged with misdemeanor accidents involving attended property or vehicles and summary traffic violations after he crossed the center line while traveling south in the first block of Airport Road in Shippensburg Township and struck another vehicle causing damage to the mirror around 8:30 p.m. Jan. 25.
State Police at Newport (717-567-3110)
- Around 9:30 p.m. Jan. 12, an unknown person was seen looking into a garage on Notch Road in Watts Township.
- Two men were on the roof of a home on Liberty Street in Oliver Township around 7:30 p.m. Jan. 28 attempting to open a second-floor window. A person in the home chased off the men after making contact with them.
- A rock was thrown at a vehicle parked on North High Street in Duncannon between 8 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Jan. 28 causing damage to the driver’s side mirror.