Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Robert Romo Jr., 42, of Carlisle, was charged with misdemeanor loitering and summary public drunkenness after police said he was standing in a backyard in the 100 block of D Street at 5:33 a.m. March 30 and attempting to peer into a residence. Officers observed symptoms of intoxication and took him into custody. He remains in prison on $25,000 cash bail.
Upper Allen Township Police (717-975-2445)
- A cash box and laptop were stolen from a business on Independence Avenue between March 16 and March 17. The laptop that was stolen was a Dell Latitude 5591 with serial number 2WB08S2.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- John Leshko, 33, of Chambersburg, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and operating with unsafe equipment after a traffic stop on West First Street at Auburn Circle in South Middleton Township at 5:09 p.m. March 28. Police said Leshko was found in possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
- Police are investigating an attempted theft in which a woman tried to leave with merchandise without paying at 8:11 p.m. March 27 at the Walmart shopping center in Shippensburg Township. Police said she was detained while attempting to leave, but fled before police arrived.
- A 13-year-old girl was charged with aggravated assault on a school teacher after an incident at 11:25 a.m. March 27 on Park Drive in South Middleton Township. Police did not specify where the incident happened or what the incident involved.