Lower Allen Township Police (717-975-7575)
- Someone stole 25 containers of Carlisle Bonding Adhesive during the overnight hours of April 16 to April 17 from a roofing job on Louise Drive. Police said the person would have needed to use a ladder to access the roof and parked a vehicle in the nearby grass. The person also damaged containers of primer by throwing or dropping them off the roof. Police seek information.
- Jason Michael Dougherty, 40, of Rehrersburg, Pennsylvania, was charged with retail theft and conspiracy, and Emily Nicole Troutman, 32, of Rehrersburg, was charged with altering a label or price marking after an incident at 4:10 p.m. April 2. Police said Dougherty took four cellphones valued at $1,586 from a display case at Walmart and put them in a backpack. He stashed the backpack at a different location and Troutman picked it up. She went through the self checkout and scanned the backpack valued at $14.88, but then switched the tag to a cooler valued at $5. She left without paying for the phones, and both fled the scene, police said. They were stopped by state police at 7:30 p.m. April 16 and taken into custody on arrest warrants.
Upper Allen Township Police (717-795-2445)
- A vehicle damaged several rocks on a landscape wall in front of Fields Family Dentistry at 2101 Aspen Drive on April 15 in a hit-and-run, police said. The vehicle was “possibly” silver. Police seek information.
- Michael Barry Howard, 41, of Mechanicsburg, was charged with DUI and endangering the welfare of children after an incident on April 7. Police said they received information about a possible DUI driver at 12:10 p.m. After an investigation, they
- determined that Howard was driving under the influence and there were two juveniles in the back seat of his vehicle.