State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Myles Worthington, 41, of Upper Mifflin Township, was charged with misdemeanor false reports after police were dispatched to his residence for a disturbance at 3:37 a.m. March 24, and Worthington allegedly provided false information.
- Police are investigating a hit-and-run in which the trailing unit of an unknown vehicle side-swiped a 2010 Honda Accord driven by David A. Burkholder, 74, of Chambersburg, on Interstate 81 north, South Middleton Township, at 5:44 a.m. April 8. The striking vehicle continued without stopping. The Honda sustained minor damage and was driven from the scene.
- Richard Reiss, 29, of Carlisle, was charged with endangering the welfare of children and driving without a license after a traffic stop on Holly Pike in South Middleton Township at 10:38 p.m. April 8. Police said Reiss fled the scene, leaving an 8-year-old boy in the car unattended.
- A driver was injured but refused transport after a two-vehicle crash on I-81 in Carlisle at 6:26 p.m. April 9. Police said Cesar Lara, 44, of Carlisle, was driving a 2005 Toyota Camry and driving on the entrance ramp to I-81 when he failed to yield to traffic and was struck by a tractor-trailer traveling north on I-81. Lara was injured, and his vehicle sustained disabling damage and was towed. The tractor-trailer was driven from the scene.
- Kelly Urban, 28, of Columbia, Pennsylvania, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while privilege is suspended or revoked and speeding after a traffic stop on I-81 south in Dickinson Township at 9:50 p.m. March 15.
- Mathew Grimes, 47, of Carlisle, was charged with simple assault, harassment and criminal mischief after an argument turned physical on Peiper Court, West Pennsboro Township, at 3:59 p.m. April 8. Police said Grimes got into an argument with a woman, and he struck her three times on the top of the head and punched her twice in the face, damaging her glasses. He remains in prison on $7,000 bail.