Students from K-12 to college will not just be packing school items, but also preparing for the new year during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As featured on
Birx praised Wolf's use of modeling from CHOP as rationale to limit restaurant capacity and cut alcohol-only service at bars.
- DOH: York County COVID-19 spike Thursday helps push state to highest increase in weeks
- Big Spring Middle School student tests positive for COVID-19
- Pennsylvania launches new virus exposure notification app
- Update: Four Cumberland County school districts report new COVID cases; entire elementary classroom placed in quarantine
- District: Student at Hamilton Elementary School has COVID-like symptoms
- Big Spring, Carlisle, South Middleton report new COVID-19 cases among staff, students
- Carlisle board agrees to cap any tax increase for 2021-22 to 3.9%
- Life skills students operate store at Boiling Springs High School
- Mechanicsburg to increase in-class instruction time for Kindergarten Academy
- Consultant recommends South Middleton add classrooms to middle school
- Big Spring launches an online survey ahead of a Nov. 18 town hall
- Rise in COVID cases across county forces Big Spring to shelve Tier Three transition plan for elementary schools