Here is Tuesday's Sentinel police log.
• A blue LG Xeneon cell phone was stolen May 15 from a residence in the Paradise mobile home park in Wheatfield Township.
• Eric Anderson, 33, and Thomas Tuso, 34, both of Duncannon, and Keith Krauss, 23, of Carlisle were cited with disorderly conduct after getting into a fight at 2:19 a.m. May 16 at the Sheetz in Penn Township.
• A metal mailbox was damaged in the 800 block of Forbes Road. The property owner reported upon returning home late on May 13 that the box had been separated from the pole. Damage was estimated at $100.
• A wallet with about $95 was stolen from a residence in the 100 block of West Penn Street between 11 p.m. May 15 and 3:30 a.m. May 16. It was in a purse on the kitchen table and the door to the house was unlocked at the time of the theft.
• The bottom panel of a front screen door was kicked out at a residence in the 100 block of North West Street between 10 p.m. May 15 and 9 a.m. May 16. Damage was estimated at $120.
• Jacob Kempf, 63, of Volant was taken to Chambersburg Hospital with major injuries after a two-vehicle crash that involved a buggy on Path Valley Road at Goshorn Road in Fannett Township at 11:38 a.m. May 15.
A 16-year-old boy was driving the horse and buggy south on Path Valley Road and began to turn left into a driveway without using a turn signal. Shawna R. Rotz, 32, of Spring Run, who was driving a 2008 Mazda 3 south on Path Valley Road, was passing the buggy on the left hand side when it turned in front of her vehicle.
The boy jumped off the buggy as the vehicle struck it and was uninjured. Kempf was thrown from the buggy and suffered major injuries in his right ankle. He was taken via EMS to the hospital. Rotz was uninjured.
• Kelly M. Werner, 19, of North Middleton Township, was charged with aggravated assault after kicking a police officer May 16.
Police investigated a hit-and-run accident in the 200 block of Hogestown Road at 8:22 p.m. Werner, of the first block of Old Gap Road, was identified as the driver and was also charged with DUI, disorderly conduct, accident involving damage to attended vehicle or property, driving under suspension (DUI related) and underage drinking.
As she was being placed in a patrol car, police say Werner “became combative and kicked an assisting officer.”
Information is from police reports and may be incomplete depending on the status of an investigation. Phone numbers are non-emergency.