This week’s Tour Through Time takes a look at then and now images of what was once Frycklund’s Esso Gas Station, restaurant and miniature golf course of Carlisle.

Located at Walnut Bottom Road and College Street in Carlisle, the business was owned and operated by Earl W. Frycklund circa 1930.

Tour Through Time will run Saturdays in The Sentinel as a joint project with the Cumberland County Historical Society. Sentinel photographers will work with staff at the Historical Society each week to offer a look at Carlisle and the surrounding area through the years.

Please contact the Cumberland County Historical Society at 717-249-7610 with any information pertaining to these images. Please send future ideas or suggestions to mbupp@cumberlink.com.

Outbrain