• A black iPhone was stolen from a bench at the basketball court of the YMCA, 311 S. West St., between 5:30 and 6 p.m. July 22. Police seek information.
• The grate from a grill was stolen from the rear of an apartment in the 300 block of North Fayette Street between July 6 and 13. Police seek information.
• A garage in the 100 block of North Queen Street was vandalized with a pink marker between July 10 and 11. Police said the suspect wrote lewd and defaming words apparently targeting the owner. Police seek information.
Hampden Township Police
• A burglary was reported in the 4600 block of Sears Run Road on July 19.
West Shore Regional Police
• Police are looking for Michael J. Supko, 22, of Lemoyne, on a misdemeanor theft charge after police said he stole items from a home in the 300 block of Walton Street, Lemoyne, on July 15. A warrant has been issued. Supko is also on state parole, police said. Police seek information.
• Jerry L. Woolf, 60, of Harrisburg, was charged with DUI and DUI highest rate on July 14. Police said the vehicle was pulled over in the 100 block of Market Street, Lemoyne, for speeding, and Woolf was found driving and intoxicated. He was taken to the Carlisle Regional Medical Center, where he submitted to a blood test, police said. He was then taken to the Cumberland County Prison where he was processed and charged.
• Shahjehan Z. Cheema, 44, of Camp Hill, was charged with DUI, DUI high rate and speeding on the Harvey Taylor Bridge Bypass at 11:20 p.m. July 10. Police said the vehicle was pulled over for speeding, and Cheema was found driving and intoxicated. He was taken to the Carlisle Regional Medical Center, where he submitted to a blood test, police said. He was then taken to the Cumberland County Prison where he was processed and charged.
• James W. Moran, 39, of Lemoyne, and David M. Hoover, 49, of Camp Hill, were charged with misdemeanor theft by deception, misdemeanor conspiracy to theft by deception and summary retail theft after an incident at the Wine & Spirits Shoppe, 1200 Market St., Lemoyne, at 1:30 p.m. July 6. A manager reported that two men went to a checkout lane, where one of the men did an exchange claiming that one bottle of vodka was a gift and they did not have a receipt, police said. They wanted to exchange that bottle for another brand. After completing the transaction, the clerk reviewed the store video and the two men can be seen allegedly taking the bottles of vodka from the shelf. The men were identified as Moran and Hoover, and both were arrested on July 7.
• Andrew C. McCleaf, 26, of Lemoyne, was charged with misdemeanor simple assault in the 300 block of South Fifth Street, Lemoyne, at 3:30 p.m. July 13. Police said McCleaf assaulted a 17-yer-old boy during an argument. He was arrested and taken to Cumberland County Prison.
Northern York County Regional Police
• A vehicle parked at a business in the first block of South Main Street, Dover, was damaged and items were stolen on July 22. The business owner reported that the vehicle was parked between July 19 and July 22 and had its passenger side window broken out. The tail light assemblies were also removed from the vehicle. Police seek information.
Information is from police reports and may be incomplete depending on the status of an investigation.