State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Items were stolen from the 100 block of South Conestoga Drive, Shippensburg Township, around 4:10 p.m. Sept. 28. Police did not provide any further details.
- A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone was taken from the first block of Middle Spring Avenue, Shippensburg Township, at 3:28 a.m. Sept. 17.
- Someone damaged tires on three vehicles in the 300 block of Peiper Road, Southampton Township, between Sept. 25 and Sept. 26.
State Police at Newport (717-567-3110)
- A Honda HRX217 push mower was taken from the 600 block of Schoolhouse Road, Penn Township, between 8 a.m. Aug. 28 and 8 a.m. Sept. 5.
- Police are investigating a hit-and-run in which a caller reported at 6:10 p.m. Sept. 30 that a stop sign was hit at the "y" intersection of Route 274 and Route 34 in Wheatfield Township. Police said the stop sign pole was damaged and lying on the ground. There were tire marks leading up to and behind where the stop sign was posted. Police seek information.
- An air soft gun was stolen and a home ransacked after police said someone forced their way through the rear door of a home on Bottom Road, Toboyne Township, between 9:30 p.m. Sept. 3 and 10:30 a.m. Sept. 18.
- Police are investigating an attempted burglary in which the front door had pry marks on it, though nothing was removed from a residence in the 2300 block of Shermans Valley Road, Spring Township. Police said the incident happened between Sept. 21 and Sept. 25.
- An Xbox was stolen from the living room of a home in the 100 block of Wheatfield Lane, Carroll Township, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Sept. 13.
- An HP laptop was stolen from a hotel room in the 2600 block of Susquehanna Trail, Newport, between 9:15 p.m. Sept. 29 and 1:45 a.m. Sept. 30.
- Fishing equipment was stolen from a campsite at the Riverfront Campground on Newport Road between 4 p.m. Sept. 4 and 7 a.m. Sept. 5.
- A pedestrian was injured after an incident in a parking lot in Newport at 5:17 p.m. Sept. 28. Police said Leta E. Kitner, 66, of Newport, was driving a Dodge Ram 1500 in the Weis Market parking lot when she made a turn and struck Mary E. Little, 72, of Newport. Little was injured and transported by Newport EMS to UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg.
- Three people were injured after a three-vehicle crash on Route 11/15 at Schoolhouse Road, Penn Township, at 6:05 p.m. Sept. 17, police reported Oct. 2. Police said Austin T. Harren-Morales, 19, of Harrisburg, was traveling north in a 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt when he crossed over the double yellow center line and struck head-on a 2012 Subaru Legacy driven by a man whom police did not name. A third vehicle driven by a woman police did not name then struck the Legacy. A female passenger in Harren-Morales' vehicle was injured, and Harren-Morales and the driver of the Legacy also were injured. All three were taken by ambulance, and all vehicles were towed from the scene.
Fairview Township Police (717-901-5267)
- A cordless framing nailer, two batteries with a charger and a compound bow were stolen from an unsecured garage in the 300 block of Dorwart Circle between Sept. 25 and Sept. 27.