North Middleton Township Police (717-243-7910)
- An undisclosed amount of money and alcohol was stolen from a residence in the 1900 bock of Waggoners Gap Road on Nov. 15. Police seek information.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- A 2008 Mazda 3, with the Pennsylvania license plate number JPC9904, was stolen from the 200 block of High Street in Shippensburg Township between 7 p.m. Nov. 18 and 6 p.m. Nov. 19.
- Jessica Lambert, 26, of Frederick, Maryland, and a 17-year-old Newville boy were injured when Lambert slowed her vehicle for a horse and buggy that was traveling on Newville Road in Southampton Township and was rear-ended by the 17-year-old driver around 11:15 a.m. Nov. 16.
State Police at Newport (717-567-3110)
- Between 9 p.m. Oct. 25 and 7 a.m. Oct. 26, two vehicles parked on High Street and Church Street in Duncannon were broken into and items were taken from the vehicles.
- A home on Blain Road in Northeast Madison Township was broken into between 12:30 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. Nov. 4.
- A passenger was injured when Andrew L. Ferguson, 60, of Harrisburg, failed to yield at a stop sign at the intersection of South Carlisle Street and East Main Street in Landisburg around 9:27 p.m. Nov. 9, and his vehicle was struck by a vehicle driven by Richard A. Morrow, 66, of Landisburg. Kimberly J. Curry, 46, of Harrisburg, a passenger in Ferguson's vehicle, was injured.
- Gale Rahn, 61, of Shermans Dale, and Carl Rafferty, 46, of Loysville, were charged with misdemeanor false reports and summary traffic offenses after Rahn loaned her vehicle to Rafferty, who did not have a valid driver’s license. Rafferty crashed the vehicle on Old State Road in Carroll Township around 7:18 p.m. Sept. 3. The two then reported the vehicle had been stolen, police said.
- Around 4:30 a.m. Nov. 12, Sean David Price, 27, of Liverpool, was charged with felony aggravated assault disarming a law enforcement officer and misdemeanor resisting arrest. Police said he struck a trooper in the face and attempted to disarm a trooper of his Taser when police responded to a domestic violence incident on South Front Street near Chestnut Street in Liverpool.