State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Edwin Charles Evans, 47, of Harrisburg, was charged with felony attempted involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, indecent assault and summary harassment following an incident on Newville Road in West Pennsboro Township between 12:30 a.m. and 1 a.m. May 12.
State Police at Newport (717-567-3110)
- Candace Ettinger, 39, of Newport, was charged with misdemeanor simple assault after she struck a man in the face with a coffee cup around 10:20 a.m. April 6 on South Third Street in Oliver Township, police reported May 14.
- Several power tools were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 700 block of North High Street in Duncannon between 10 a.m. May 5 and 3 p.m. May 7.
- Around 12:04 a.m. May 12, a fire in the first block of Ramp Road in Watts Township caused major damage to a building.
- Between May 5, 2017, and May 2, 2018, two dark blue Samsung J1 cellphones were stolen from a home in the 100 block of West McClure Street in Bloomfield.
- Around 5:35 p.m. May 11, a bag of dog treats valued at $2.75 was stolen from Dollar General on Landisburg Road in Tyrone Township.
- An LED digital display on South Fourth Street in Oliver Township was damaged when someone threw several large rocks at it around 11 a.m. May 1.
Information is from police reports and may be incomplete depending on the status of an investigation. Phone numbers are non-emergency.