State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Feb. 27, a yard in the 300 block of Petersburg Road in South Middleton Township was damaged.
- Nikki McKee, 30, of Shippensburg, was charged with felony burglary, criminal trespass, misdemeanor theft and receiving stolen property. She is accused of breaking into a home in the 100 block of Hershey Road in Southampton Township around 4:30 p.m. Feb. 12 and stealing approximately $300 worth of electronics.
- Lottery scratch off tickets were stolen from a home in the 200 block of Big Spring Terrace in West Pennsboro Township between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. Dec. 26.
- John Dallas Tuggle III, 29, of Akron, Ohio, was charged with two counts of misdemeanor DUI and summary traffic violations following a single vehicle crash in the 1500 block of Commerce Avenue in South Middleton Township around 11:16 p.m. Feb. 15.
- Between 5 p.m. Jan. 20 and 9 a.m. Jan. 21, a flood light and an electrical outlet in the 1600 block of Newville Road in West Pennsboro Township were damaged.