Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Katelynn Marie Worthington, 22, of Carlisle, was charged with fleeing police, flight to avoid apprehension and summary traffic offenses after a vehicle and foot chase at 2:25 p.m. Feb. 27. Police said they attempted to stop Worthington for driving with a suspended license in the area of North Pitt and West Penn streets, but she fled from police in her vehicle. She parked the vehicle on a private property in the 500 block of North West Street and then fled on foot. She was quickly apprehended.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Kayla Colorado, 26, of Carlisle, was charged with misdemeanor possession of a small amount of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and summary traffic violations following a traffic stop in the 1500 block of Commerce Avenue in South Middleton Township around 11:16 p.m. Feb. 1.
- On Feb. 8, Grant Riley Shughart, 20, of Carlisle, was stopped during a traffic stop on West North Street in Carlisle. He was subsequently charged with misdemeanor possession of a small amount of marijuana and summary traffic violations.
North Middleton Township Police (717-243-7910)
- Kenneth Allen Ronan, 57, of Carlisle, was charged with simple assault and harassment after police said he assaulted a female relative at 12:48 a.m.
State Police at Newport (717-567-3110)
- Between Feb. 27 and Feb. 28, several road signs were pulled out of the ground and property was damaged along Winding Hill Road, Saint Samuels Road and Zaring Hill Road in Tuscarora and Juniata townships.