Carlisle Police (717-243-5252)
- Rachel Israel, 32, of Shippensburg, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and public drunkenness after police said they located her and another woman visibly intoxicated in the 100 block of North Pitt Street at 2:58 a.m. Feb. 13 after a call for a disturbance. Police said they found both in possession of drug paraphernalia. Docket information for the other woman was not available.
State Police at Newport (717-567-3110)
- Jason Deemer, 34, of Millerstown, was charged Feb. 14 with three counts of misdemeanor retail theft stemming from a Jan. 16 incident. Police said Deemer went to Heller’s Hardware and Rental store on Red Hill Court, Howe Township, about 9:45 a.m. Jan. 16 and stole cordless power tools and accessories.
- Michael Patrick Bigley, 47, of Newport, was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness after police said he was involved in two incidents with state police at 8:30 p.m. Jan. 27, police reported Feb. 15. Police said Bigley became increasingly more intoxicated as the night progressed, and after yelling and acting combative toward his neighbors, he was arrested.
- An 18-year-old Shermans Dale boy, 15-year-old Elliottsburg boy and 16-year-old Shermans Dale girl were charged with dissemination of intimate images after police said they sent sexual photographs of a minor to other minor children between Jan. 19 and Jan. 22. Police did not name the 18-year-old.
- A 12-year-old Elliottsburg boy was charged with harassment after police said he sent a 13-year-old girl a text message and SnapChat message threatening her bodily harm.
- An Elliottsburg woman was seriously injured after a one-vehicle crash on Pleasant Valley Road, Centre Township, at 12:42 a.m. Feb. 10. Police said Barbara D. Burgett, 53, was driving a 2012 Jeep Compass west on Pleasant Valley Road in the vicinity of Radle Road when his vehicle left the road and struck a barn. Burgett was transported to Geisinger Holy Spirit Hospital with suspected serious injury.
Fairview Township Police (717-901-5267)
- Ricky Marlin Packer, 53, of New Cumberland, was charged with terroristic threats, simple assault and harassment after police said he got into an argument with a woman in which he slapped and punched her in the head and face and threatened to cut her throat. Police said the woman showed injuries consistent with the assault. Packer was arrested and posted $20,000 cash bail.