Shippensburg Police (717-532-7361)
- A vehicle parked in front of 10 E. Orange St., was struck between 3:50 p.m. and 4:58 p.m. Feb. 22, damaging the driver's side mirror. The striking vehicle left the scene.
Upper Allen Township Police (717-795-2445)
- Brendan Kyle Hostetler, 18, of Enola, on Feb. 22 waived charges of aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment to higher court. Hostelter was initially charged in December for an incident at a school. Police said he pushed a staff member into a door, injuring her. Because the victim was a school employee, the aggravated assault charge was applied in the case.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Scott Darnell Dirkson, 31, of Shippensburg, was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment after police said he struck a juvenile boy in the face with a fist, causing a broken nose, at 2:30 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 100 block of Shippensburg Mobile Estates in Shippensburg Township.
- Someone gained entry into a detached work garage in the first block of Farm Road, Penn Township, and removed a Stihl chainsaw and siphoned 5 gallons of gasoline from a farm tractor between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Feb. 12.
- Police received a report of stolen tools from R&R Plaster and Drywall in Carlisle on Jan. 30. Police did not release any further details.
- Three people were injured after a two-vehicle crash on Newville Road near Ott Road in Southampton Township at 5:40 p.m. Feb. 22. Police said Frank A. Varnauskas, 33, of Newville, was driving a 2004 Toyota Corolla on Newville Road and attempting to pass a vehicle when he came over a crest in the road and into the patch of an oncoming 2006 Mercury Mariner driven by Linda K. Brechbill, 69, of Chambersburg. The vehicles struck head-on and sustained disabling damage. Varnauskas and Brechbill were transported to the hospital. A 7-year-old girl in Varnauskas' vehicle was also injured and transported to the hospital. Police believe alcohol or a controlled substance was a factor in the crash.
- A South Middleton Township woman reported being solicited for gift cards in a phone scam on Jan. 26.
- A driver was injured after she swerved to avoid a deer on Ritner Highway near Foltz Road in Southampton Township at 4:37 a.m. Feb. 10. Police said the 2015 Chrysler 200 crossed the center lane, exited the road, hit an embankment and overturned, resting on its roof. The driver, Nancy L. Cena, 45, of Bushkill, Pennslvania, was checked by Shippensburg Area EMS. The vehicle was towed from the scene.