State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Christopher R. Carmack, 26, of Shippensburg was charged with misdemeanor simple assault and two counts of summary harassment after police said he caused physical injuries to another person during an altercation in the 1100 block of Ritner Highway in Southampton Township around 2 a.m. Feb. 3.
- Between April 9 and Nov. 14, items were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 1500 block of Commerce Avenue in South Middleton Township.
- Rachel E. Jones, 23, of Carlisle, was charged with misdemeanor simple possession and possession of drug paraphernalia after police said drugs and paraphernalia were found in her bedroom in the first block of Briarwood Lane in South Middleton Township around 1:55 p.m. Dec. 24.
- Around 2:08 p.m. Feb. 4, Nichole A. Rhinehart, 23, of Upper Strasburg, Pennsylvania, was injured when police said a vehicle in which she was a passenger, driven by Jared D. Swarner, 30, of Carlisle, pulled into the path of another vehicle after stopping at a stop sign on Hershey Road at its intersection with Walnut Bottom Road in Shippensburg Township.
- William M. Bliger, 67, of Shippensburg, was injured when he hit a patch of ice while traveling east on Airport Road in Southampton Township around 6:42 a.m. Jan. 30, lost control of his vehicle and struck a concrete bridge.