Upper Allen Township Police (717-795-2445)
- Robert D. Acosta, 28, of Upper Allen Township, was charged with simple assault and harassment after police responded to his home for a domestic incident at 9:35 a.m. April 11. Police said a person reported being struck in the face by Acosta, and that person had visible injuries. Acosta was arrested at the scene and is in prison on $25,000 cash bail.
State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Thomas A. McKibben, 26, of Newburg, was injured when his vehicle was struck while traveling west on Walnut Bottom Road in Shippensburg Township by a vehicle traveling the opposite driven by Lloyd Coffman, 61, of Waynesboro. Coffman’s vehicle hit a patch of ice and crossed lanes around 6:20 a.m. April 10, police said.
- Around 11:20 a.m. April 9, a person described as a 55- to 65-year-old white man of stocky build with collar-length white hair, opened an unlocked 2012 Red Toyota Camry parked on Walnut Bottom Road in South Middleton Township and used a key found inside to drive it away.
- Someone attempted to steal merchandise from Walmart in the 100 block of South Conestoga Drive in Shippensburg Township around 8:09 p.m. April 7.
- A cardboard box was stolen from a warehouse in the 100 block of Goodman Drive in Dickinson Township around 10:15 p.m. April 7.
- Between 7:30 p.m. April 7 and 11:30 a.m. April 8, the rear windshield wiper on a vehicle parked in the first block of Richard Avenue in Shippensburg Township was damaged.
State Police at Newport (717-567-3110)
- David L. Jones, 57, was injured when his vehicle crossed into the path of another vehicle on Middle Ridge Road as he was traveling north on Gill Hill Road in Juniata Township around 12:58 p.m. April 8, police said. No other injuries were reported.
- Around 12:01 a.m. March 14, a black Playstation 4 console was stolen from a home in the first block of South Market Street in Duncannon.