State Police at Carlisle (717-249-2121)
- Items were taken from an unlocked shed in the first block of East Locust Street in Mount Holly Springs between Aug. 1 and Jan. 16.
- Between 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. Jan. 31, 28 motorists were stopped and cited for speeding along Interstate 81 north in South Middleton Township.
- Alice Shipp, 32, of Newville, was injured when a school bus driven by Jody Hartzell, 48, of Newville, pulled onto Brick Church Road in Upper Frankford Township and was struck by Shipp’s vehicle around 8:43 a.m. Jan. 31. No other injuries were reported, and there were no other occupants listed on the school bus.
- Around 3:25 a.m. Jan. 29, someone attempted to enter a home on Richard Avenue through a window.
- Two juveniles got into a fight after an 8-year-old threw a shoe at a 12-year-old around 3:35 p.m. Jan. 22 near the intersection of Holly Pike and Midway Drive in South Middleton Township. The shoe stuck a 6-year-old in the face, causing a nose bleed.
- Around noon Jan. 26, a vehicle drove onto private property in the 600 block of Grahams Woods Road in Upper Frankford Township with posted no trespassing signs.