The following people were sentenced on Sept. 25, 2012, in Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas. All sentences include costs and run concurrently with other sentences unless otherwise specified. Probation is unsupervised unless indicated otherwise. Driving under the influence (DUI) offenses generate different mandatory minimum sentences based on an offender’s prior convictions in the past 10 years. Parentheses after the sentence indicate which judge imposed it.
Sentenced to Probation
• Daniel B. Bitner: Three years and restitution for theft by deception; four years and $2,395 restitution for theft by unlawful taking and four years for forgery and four years for firearms not to be carried without a license. (Hess)
•Leslie L. Blumenauer: One year and $118.94 restitution for retail theft and two years, a $50 fine and $531.55 restitution for identity theft. (Peck)
• Tammy L. Duncan: Thirty-six months and $1,873.91 restitution for forgery. (Guido)
• Jasmine N. Wright: Twelve months, a $100 fine and 20 hours of community service for resisting arrest. (Masland)
• Jermaine A. Henneghan: Ninety days and a $300 fine for unlawful possession of a small amount of marijuana. (Placey)
• Shania A. Harvey: Eighteen months supervised, a $250 fine and $262.25 restitution for simple assault. (Placey)
• Cassy A. Leach: Twelve months, a $200 fine and $74.90 restitution for retail theft. (Masland)
• Jason R. McCarley: Twelve months, 50 hours of community service, a $500 fine and $468.37 restitution for propulsion of missiles onto a roadway. (Masland)
• Lester R. Nenninger: Twenty-four months and a $1,000 fine for criminal conspiracy to theft by unlawful taking. (Guido)
• Mark A. Vaughn: Nine months and a $200 fine for recklessly endangering another person, (Masland)
• Bryce A. Putt: Twelve months and a $500 fine for unlawful delivery, manufacture or possession with intent to deliver a Schedule I controlled substance, to wit marijuana; 12 months and a $500 fine for unlawful possession of a small amount of marijuana and costs for unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. (Guido)
• James W. Shoemaker III: Three months and a $300 fine for driving without required ignition interlock and a $200 fine for occupational limited license. (Masland)
• Kristen L. Rissinger: Thirty-six months for retail theft. (Guido)
• Blake N. Romano: Twelve months and a $200 fine for resisting arrest and 12 months and a $200 fine for fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer. (Masland)
• Barry R. Monismith Jr.: Twelve months and a $100 fine for simple assault. (Placey)
• Megan E. Sarber: Sixty months, a $1,500 fine and $4,100 restitution for theft by unlawful taking. (Placey)
West Deptford, N.J.
• Andrew N. MacAdams: Nine months and a $200 fine for two counts of theft by unlawful taking, nine months and a $200 fine for two counts of receiving stolen property and a $200 fine for theft from a motor vehicle.
• Shane C. Figard: Twelve months supervised and $0.79 restitution for retail theft third or subsequent offense. (Hess)
Sentenced to Fines
• Gary W. Pheasant: A $150 fine and $6 restitution for retail theft. (Masland)