The following people were sentenced on May 22, 2012, in Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas. All sentences include costs and run concurrently with other sentences unless otherwise specified. Probation is unsupervised unless indicated otherwise. Driving under the influence (DUI) offenses generate different mandatory minimum sentences based on an offender’s prior convictions in the past 10 years. Parentheses after the sentence indicate which judge imposed it.
Sentenced to Cumberland County Prison
• Randal A. Zimmerman: Thirty days to six months for DUI high rate second offense. (Hess)
• Kimberly W. Butler: Seventy-two hours to six months with a credit for five days and a $1,000 fine for DUI controlled substance and restitution of $22,74 and $500 for accident involving damage to unattended vehicle or property. (Guido)
• Michael G. J. Kupris: Seventy-two hours to six months and a $1,000 fine for DUI controlled substance and seventy-two hours to six months and a $1,000 fine for DUI controlled substance (Guido)
• Joseph T. Lavalle: Twelve months minus one day to 24 months minus one day for unlawful delivery, manufacture or possession with intent to deliver a Schedule I controlled substance - marijuana and firearms not to be carried without a license. (Hess)
• Jess J. Livingston: Five days to six months and a $300 fine for DUI second offense and a $200 fine for driving while operating privilege suspended or revoked. (Masland)
• Jeffrey L. Myers: Forty-eight hours to 23 months and a $100 fine for false reports to law enforcement authorities. (Peck)
• Gregory S. Dividock: Five days to six months and a $300 fine for DUI second offense. (Masland)
• Robert B. Coyle: Five days to six months and a $300 fine for DUI second offense. (Peck)
• Tony C. Dozier Sr.: Nine days to 23 months and $2,489.99 restitution for simple assault. (Masland)
• Terry L. Gettys Sr.: Ninety days and a $1,000 fine for driving while operating privilege suspended or revoked and 30 days to six months and a $750 fine for DUI high rate. (Masland)
• Kenneth D. Mutzabaugh Jr. (Marysville): Five to 12 months for simple assault. (Masland)
• Timothy H. Walker (Harrisburg): One to three months and $1,040 restitution for bad checks.
Sentenced to probation
• Robert B. Higginbotham: Twelve months and a $200 fine for resisting arrest or other law enforcement. (Masland)
• Robert R. Thompson: Six months and a $300 fine for DUI.
• Amber L. Ramey: Nine months for theft by deception.
• Willie L. Keepler: Six months and a $100 fine for receiving stolen property.
• David W. McCloud: Six months, a $200 fine and $1,048 restitution for criminal mischief. (Masland)
• Michael J. Bowers: Two years, a $50 fine and 10 hours community service for receiving stolen property; two years and $4,592.69 for criminal conspiracy to theft from a motor vehicle and two years for theft from a motor vehicle. (Peck)
Mt. Holly Springs
• Stephen S. Roberts: Twelve months and a $200 fine for unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. (Guido)
• Ryan M. Kuhn: Ninety days, a $25 fine and 10 hours of community service for unlawful possession of small amount of marijuana and a $25 fine for unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia. (Peck)
• Sara C. Mears: Eighteen months and $217.30, $131.19 and $52.50 restitution for agricultural vandalism and a $200 fine for driving while operating privilege suspended or revoked second or subsequent offense. (Guido)
• Kelseie A. Ferguson (Harrisburg): Ninety days and a $25 fine for harassment. (Peck)
• David Hetzel (Kulpmont): Twenty-four months and a $200 fine for corruption of minors. (Masland)
• Elvir U. Hrnjic (Landisburg): Twelve months and a $25 fine for resisting arrest or other law enforcement. (Peck)
• Abel A. Suarez: Six months and $164.91 restitution for access device fraud and a $300 fine and 30 hours community service for required financial responsibility. (Masland)
Sentenced to house arrest
• Brian A. Nicholson: forty-eight hours to six months and a $500 fine for DUI with accident. (Placey)