Penn-Cumberland Garden Club’s general meeting will be held at 11 a.m. March 15 at the Camp Hill Borough Building, 2145 Walnut St.
Marcus Schneck, who is a nature writer, observer and reporter of the wild things and wild places of Pennsylvania, will be speaking. Nature enthusiast and bird lover, Schneck will tell the audience about “Claws, Wings and Things.” The club will also be celebrating PA Bird Day with special hints and items on display.
The PCGC Slate of Officers nominated for 2010-1011 will also be announced.
Other upcoming events in include:
• March 18: Special evening membership meeting at 7 p.m. at the Camp Hill Fredricksen Library. Discussion will be on spring bulbs.
• April 5: Pressed flower designers 9-10 a.m. at the Lower Allen Township Building.
• April 5: Flower arrangers guild 10:30-11:30 a.m. at the Lower Allen Township Building.
• April 9-10: “Our 50th Anniversary Golden Days” — A standard flower show at Fredricksen Library.
• April 12: Board meeting at 9:30 a.m. at the Camp Hill Borough Building.
• April 15: Annual Herb Tea at 11 a.m. at the Camp Hill Borough Building.
Penn-Cumberland Garden Club is a member of District IV of the Garden Club Federation of Pennsylvania and The Central Atlantic Region of the National Garden Club Inc. The Club was organized in 1959 and federated in 1960. New members are welcome.
For more information, please call Carol Dillon at 761-6895.